ARAA Football will be taking all registrations online for the 2012 season. Much of the football process will remain the same, except you can save time by registrering and paying online prior to equipment pickup!
- Register online anytime between May 1st - June 7th. A credit card or paypal account is required for registration.
- All 2nd - 8th grade tackle players must attend one of the equipment pickup dates (May 29th - 31st or June 4th - 7th).
- A deposit check will be required to pick up equipment. This check will be returned to you in November when equipment is returned in proper shape.
- 3rd - 6th grade tackle players will run through a evaluation circuit at equipment pickup. Players should wear workout clothes and cleats or athletic shoes.
- Registrations after June 7th will be charged a $20 late fee.
All registrations will be required to be done online so save time and register at home! Computers will be available at equipment pickup to register online in person.