1. Volunteer Requirement (DIBS): 4 hrs volunteering time per registered child or a maximum of 8 hrs per family per season, or pay a $250 volunteer buyout option at registration per registered child.
2. Fundraising Requirement: Sell 5 PushSave mobile coupon books per family or pay a $50 buyout option per family.
Note: Machine Pitch through 9th grade participants are required to complete both the volunteer requirement and the fundraising requirement (T-ball participants do not need to do the volunteering or fundraising requirement).
We want all kids to be able to play sports! We understand that financial difficulties arise and we want to help. If you need assistance paying for sports, please click HERE for our Grant in Aid Program.
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."
- Tim Notke
If you are interested in any of the following board positions or have questions, please contact Anoka Ramsey Baseball Commissioner, Dan Dow, at baseball@ARSports.org. Thank you!
1. Assist the commissioner while maintaining another position on the board.
2. Assume the commissioner’s responsibilities if the commissioner is not able to perform as the commissioner.
1. Coordinates with Directors to identify equipment needs. Orders equipment as needed.
2. Estimates equipment needs and provides requirements to program Directors for upcoming year's budget development.
3. The Equipment Director has the authority to order and/or purchase equipment, as directed by the Commissioners, within the yearly budget approved by the ARAA board. The Commissioners and/or the ARAA Board before its purchase must approve any purchases not included in the yearly budget.
4. Coordinates with House and Traveling Directors to install bases and L-screens at beginning of season, maintain during season, remove and store at end of season.
5. Coordinates the distribution of equipment at the beginning of the season.
6. Coordinates the receipt of equipment after the season.
7. Coordinates the maintenance of equipment and replacement of equipment as necessary.
1. Responsible for building out ARAA Baseball's extended season (Fall Ball) options.
2. Assists in the creation of teams and assignment of fields.
3. Promote player and coach engagement and development.
4. Organize with outside organizations to ensure extended season opportunities exist for all.
"One of the greatest gifts you can give is your time."
- author unknown