Sportsline is moving to online ordering only this year so picture day check-in is more efficient; no paper forms.
All teams having pictures taken on May 20 or May 23 can use the link below for Anoka Ramsey Travel Baseball (whether it is a house or travel team) to pre-order online:
Sportsline will also have iPads onsite picture day for people to place orders or you can use your phone . For families who are unable to pay online, they will still accept checks that day. Online ordering is currently open now through May 29th. Extra fees will apply for orders placed after May 29th for the first two picture dates (May 20 & 23).
Note: Teams having pictures taken on June 10th will have a separate ordering link. This link is not yet available and will be sent out at a later time. Thank you!
The ARAA baseball picture schedule has been set for 3 upcoming evenings. Traveling team pictures will be May 20 & 23 at Alpine Park and House team pictures will be on June 10th at Central Park. There are a couple of exceptions due to game schedules so please reference the list for your team. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled picture time and be game day ready in your uniform.
House baseball uniforms should be here this week so you'll know your team color. Teams will be notified with further information, thank you!
2019 ARAA Baseball Pictures Schedule:
Monday, May 20th at Alpine Park Field #3
5:15: 8th/9th Grade Gray
5:45: 8th/9th Grade Maroon
Thursday, May 23rd at Alpine Park Field #1
6:15: 7th Grade Gray
6:30: 7th Grade Maroon
Monday, June 10th at Central Park Field # 4 near Pavilion
5:15: 11AA ; 10AA
5:30: T-ball Navy Blue ; Machine Pitch Royal Blue
5:45: T-ball Navy Green ; Machine Pitch Black
6:00: T-ball Red ; Machine Pitch Gray
6:15: T-ball Royal Blue ; Machine Pitch Navy Blue
6:30: 2nd Grade Gray ; Machine Pitch Red
6:45: 2nd Grade Maroon ; 3rd Grade Black
7:00: 2nd Grade Navy Blue ; 3rd Grade Gray
7:15: 2nd Grade Red ; 3rd Grade Maroon
7:30: 2nd Grade Royal Blue ; 4th Grade Black
7:45: 5th/6th Grade Black ; 4th Grade Gray
8:00: 5th/6th Grade Gray ; 4th Grade Maroon
8:15: 5th/6th Grade Maroon ; 5th/6th Grade Navy Blue
Anoka Ramsey Baseball is looking for a Tournament Director for the upcoming 2019 baseball season. Main responsibilities include the setup and execution of two key baseball tournaments – the House season-ending tournament and the Gopher State 13U A Tournament of Champions. We need to fill this important role to ensure the success of each of these tournaments and to ensure that we can continue to offer them to the baseball community.
1. Works with the Volunteer Director in determining jobs and assigning volunteers required for the tournament.
2. Contacts the Concessions Director (ARAA board position) when preparing for tournaments. Acquire the necessary permits for concessions if needed.
3. Works with the House Director and appropriate Age Group Coordinators to establish tournament brackets/scheduling.
4. Plans and reserves fields for tournaments with Field and Umpire scheduling Director.
5. Works with the Communications Director to establish the appropriate amount of communication of the event.
6. Works with the MYAS to promote AR baseball hosted tournaments.
7. Determines the necessary equipment needed to run the tournament and works closely with the Equipment Director.
8. Communicates results of the tournament to the participating teams and community.
9. Supervises the Concessions Coordinator.
If you are interested in this position or have questions, please contact Anoka Ramsey Baseball Commissioner, Dan Dow, at baseball@ARSports.org. Thank you.
"One of the greatest gifts you can give is your time."
- author unknown
"I take positives out of the negatives all the time."
- David Wright